Yesterday afternoon I received tickets to the Indians game at the last minute. They were super good seats, so it was impossible to pass up. But I’m dragging a little today, so I’m going to do this survey from BeaFree as today’s post.
- Give 11 questions
- Tag 11 people
- Answer the 11 questions given to you
Questions for me to answer:
- Can you describe your ideal home? Someplace that looks and feels lived in, but is still well-organized and pulled together. Cozy and comfortable. Also, with the bedrooms away from the kitchen – in my current home, they are too close and it gets so noisy in the kitchen!
- What were some of your favorite childhood TV programs? Saved by the Bell!!! I also watched Boy Meets World and remember very clearly having friends over to watch the series finale.
- Do you have an special talents? I was a dancer for most of my life through college, and that serves me well at weddings.
- Did you play sports growing up? Do you play sports now? Kind of. As a kid, I picked grass in the outfield during softball (so boring!) and once shot the basketball at the wrong hoop during a basketball game. Now I am a runner.
- What is a daily life routine for you? Early to bed and early to rise.
- Are you spontaneous or do you prefer to have things planned out? I’m definitely a planner – but the Tribe game last night was spontaneous, and I’m trying to teach myself to live on whim a little more (as much as anyone can with a baby at home!).
- What did you find most difficult about school? Not being bored.
- Have you ever gotten a hair color or hair cut that you absolutely hated? Yes, in 7th grade my mom dyed my hair blonde – like really yellow blonde. It was awful.
- Do you have a favorite candy? Reese’s – but I like never eat them.
- Winter or summer? Summer, no contest.
- What is one materialistic item you cannot live without? Hmmm. Probably an excessive amount of workout clothes and leggings. I don’t really need that many, but I love them.
Nominees and questions:
Anyone that’s interested. I know this is kind of cheating but oh well. Answer the same questions I did….I think it will be more fun that way!