I thought I’d share 5 of my favorite things from the week! In no particular order…
- Mother’s Day art from Vera. Technically I received this artwork from Vera via her daycare last week, but it makes my heart happy every time I see it. It’s the perfect Mother’s Day present.
- Bright dresses. Even though I was dressed like it was fall (fleece leggings + a scarf) since it was so cold on Monday, this bright dress from Old Navy (I couldn’t find it online anymore) helped kick off the week right.(That blanket that doesn’t match is on our bed because my husband jumped the gun and stored away our winter comforter…and then it got cold again #ohioproblems).
- Squeezing in a swim again! I’m happy to report I continued my swimming streak with a swim on Tuesday. It’s such a different workout than anything I’m used to, and I love it!
- Good coffee. I had a meeting on Tuesday at Nervous Dog Coffee Bar in Stow, and boy was the coffee good. I got a decaf iced latte with coconut milk – yum! You just can’t beat a solid cup of coffee at a local place
- Our new welcome mat. We ordered this one from Jellybean after seeing some of their designs at a shop in Florida (we would have supported that small business but wanted to measure first (#wevemadethatmistakebefore #neveragain). I love it!
Hope you all have a great Friday and a good weekend!
What’s one favorite of yours from the week?