Helloooo. Happy Friday to you! It feels like the eve of a long weekend, even though I have to work Monday, so I’m definitely looking forward to it. What are your plans? We have some family events but overall it should be pretty low key, which we need after last weekend. Let’s recap the week of workouts and then discuss a few favorites, shall we?
Week of workouts…
Saturday: Rest –> since that’s boring, check out the quick and sweaty treadmill interval workout I did last Friday, which I shared on Instagram…be sure to follow me there!
Sunday: 4.5-mile run pushing Vera in the running stroller
Monday: 3-mile run
Tuesday: Yoga strength workout at home
Wednesday: HIIT workout at home (in the evening!)
Thursday: Rest (started my day with a 15-minute yoga stretch session though!)
Friday: Off in a bit to get in a swim!! (Planning to follow this workout)
And now for some favorites…
- The lake. The above was my view for a work meeting this week…can’t really complain about that.
- Husband’s who cook and do laundry and more. I mean, it’s 2017 so why is this still unusual? But talking with some other people this week…let me just say I’m grateful I snagged one of the good ones.
- Fellow bloggers. I am engaging in an awesome Facebook group right now via Nicole Culver and it’s refreshing to be around people who actually support one other rather than just pay lip service to doing so.
Hope you all have a good weekend. I’m not planning to stop in tomorrow with a weekly meal plan because things will be all over the place with the holiday (but you can check out past week’s meal plans here). I’ll see ya on Monday!
- What was your favorite workout this week?
- One other favorite thing from the week?
- What are you up to this weekend?