It’s been kind of a long week over here already. In fact, when I was writing my to-do list for today before leaving work yesterday, I wrote “Friday” instead of “Wednesday.” Oops.
Nothing majorly has gone wrong, but there’s been a lot of little things adding up, threatening to turn into a storm. But I won’t let that happen. There’s way more happy things going on than little annoyances, and I truly believe it’s all how you react to something that results in a good or bad day more so than the thing itself.
So to hold myself accountable, here’s a few things I’m grateful for:
- Vera was super sweet tonight. I got lots of kisses and hugs and giggles. It makes the tantrums seems like a blip when she is so cute. 🙂
- I had a near-mishap with dinner tonight but Mike saved us. It’s nice to be a team.
- Good things are happening at work 🙂
- It’s so helpful having family help out with Vera. Even though we love our daycare (check out my latest She In the CLE post for more on that), it just makes our lives so much easier having family part time.
- I swam this morning and I felt like I had a big smile on my face the entire. There’s just something so fun and relaxing about swimming, even while I’m getting in a solid workout.
There’s many more, but I am out of time…so that will do.
Hope you have a good day…and stay grateful!